It's been quite a long time since the last news. It doesn't mean this page is dead, I've just been busy with my other projects (see projects/commercial tab).
Ultimate Player is still under developement (it's my default music player of course :). New version is going to be released soon (still no video support there, but it can play network streams now,
it has also refreshed UI and some useful enhancements (like immediate searching on any list). If you're interested in source code of UP it's now part of Ultimate++ baazar assembly.
I wish everyone exciting and happy new 2010 year!
The most recent sources can now be found in upp svn. However, the major releases will be still public here.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Just go to download section and enjoy! Sources will be available soon...
- mod: saving files positions in grid optimizations (list with initial row order are not updated on exit
- mod: new highlighting style of found song
- mod: case sensitive searching is disabled by default
- add: finding active song (F3)
- add: following active song mode
- add: sperate list for system music sources (explorator and cd/dvd devices)
- add: single instance option + passing command line between instances
- add: file associations
- add: cd playing
- add: tray icon (playing, stopping, hiding/opening player)
- add: repeating one playlist, all playlist and one song repeating mode
- add: shuffle mode
- add: updated to the newest fmod library
- add: UP is now in english and polish language
- add: reaction on space key (play/pause)
- add: playing last played song on startup
- add: going to last played song on startup
- fix: last song is no longer repeated forever..
- fix: various bugfixes
New version of ultimate player is under developement. This release will bring features like
single instance, system playlists and typical options like repeated and shuffled playing, files associations etc.
Here is a screenshot...
This is the new page of Digital Software company. Finally I've found time to make it. I hope you will like it :)
You can find here information about my projects done in the past and projects being under developement. Ultimate++
users will find here the newest version of my grid and date time control as well as applications created with upp technology.
I also hope to put here in near future some tutorials about creating custom widgets in upp.